腐漫控

标题: [I'm Not Gay][J.Pee][百度云] [打印本页]

作者: 华胥引    时间: 2018-2-11 14:09
标题: [I'm Not Gay][J.Pee][百度云]
本帖最后由 9利润 于 2018-2-12 08:27 编辑

I'm Not Gay - J. Pee
mp3:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ragbVJ2 密码:ah8h
mv:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dUZiSu 密码:37o1
J Pee baby, yup, yup
J Pee 宝贝 呃 呃
Yeah, you know what it is
嗯对就是我,看这儿!
Check this shit out man
我们来仔细讨论
Check it out, Check it out
讨论一下 讨论一下
Check it out, yeah
讨论一下 耶
Chillin' with my homies at the Home Depot
和小伙伴们一起去建材店浪
(Home Depot)
家得宝
Buyin' screws and nails, manly shit you know?
买些钻头螺丝钉之类的男人的东西,嗯,你懂?
(You know?)
(你懂)
My homie says to me "What kind of drill you want?"
小伙伴说“你想要哪种钻头?”
(He asked me)
(他问我)
So I said I wanted one right in the ass
于是我说“来个能后入的吧甜心。”
What?
啥?
I'm not gay
我不是基佬!
I'm not gay
我真不是!
It was a joke guys, come on
那只是开玩笑啦伙计们!
I'm not gay
我不是基佬!
I like vag more than a pornstar scandal
我比那些某照门主角们还喜欢(哔—)呢
But can I get the drill with the bright pink handle?
但我们能买那个有亮粉色把手的钻头吗,亲?
Playin' tackle football with my homies in the park
和小伙伴们在公园玩橄榄球
Had to wrap it up cause it was gettin' dark
天黑了就准备收拾东西回家
(Gettin' dark)
(天黑了)
The other team was looking straight scary as shit
另外那队表情凶恶一脸欠打
(Ooooo)
(呃)
But my quarterback, he ain't having none of it
但我的四分卫才不怕
(He ain't scared)
(不怕呢)
He looked at me and told me no matter where I was at
他看着我说 不管我在干嘛
My priority job was to protect the sack
我的首要任务是擒杀
(Okay)
(好嘞)
So fourth down, he bends over and yells "Hike!"
所以第四轮时他弯腰大喊“Hike!”
So I went and grabbed his balls!
我就立马冲过去抱住了他的
Uhhh...
呃…
I'm not gay
我不是基佬!
I'm not gay
我真不是啊!
I'm just doing my job, step off
我只是在干我分内的活,别烦我了!
I'm not gay
我真不是基佬!
It's not like I was purposefully tryin' to feel them
我又不是故意去摸它们的
(I wasn't)
(我真不是)!
I just care about the safety of your future children(Godfather)
我只是在替你未来子嗣的安全着想
I'm not gay, I'm not gay
我不是基佬! 我不是基佬!
Quit telling me that, man
别再说了好吗?
I'm not gay
我真不是啊!
Next time I'll just let your balls get mangled, son
下次我抱着胳膊看你下面被打爆行不行,儿子?
P.S. I didn't know that you were so well hung
话说我真不知道你那里这么大
Strollin' with my homies in West Hollywood(Hollywood)
和小伙伴们一起去西好莱坞浪(好莱坞)
Wasn't my idea because I'm not gay
又不是我愿意去的,我又不是基佬!
Dude walks by me with his shirt off, and I was like
一个赤膊男人从我身边走过,而我说:
"Damn bitch, you fine!"
哎唷不错嘛帅哥,有够辣!”
...Fuck
窝糙
I'm not gay guys
我真不是基佬,伙计们
That ain't me
刚才那不是我!
I'm just comfortable with my sexuality
我只是不太在意我的取向而已!
So I can admit when I see a guy
所以我能承认,当我看见一个男人:
Who has a handsome face, and pretty eyes
有着帅气的外表和勾人的眼睛
And a rock hard chest, and rippling abs
结实的胸膛 完美的腹肌
And the tightest ass, and those sculpted calves
紧致的臀部 和雕塑般的小腿
And those bulging quads, and the perfect bod
饱满的股四头肌 与那完美的身材
And ohh my god, take your pants off
哦我的神啊,赶紧把你裤子脱了!
Um.
.... 呃。
Fuck it
吗单的不管了。
I'm gay
我就是基!
I'm fucking gay
我就是个百分百基佬!
I'm the dude wearing nail polish yelling "Hey!"
我就是那个涂着指甲油浪叫着“嘿~”的家伙
I'm the dude at the party who'll grab your butt(That's me)
我就是那个派对上偷偷乱摸你的人(对就是我)
And when you turn around and look at me I'll be like "What?"
那个当你回过头看着我的时候又假装啥都不知道说“干啥?”的男人就是我
Yeah!
(耶)
I'm gay(I'm gay)
我是基(光荣的基)!
I'm hella gay
我就是个基佬怎么啦!
I watch Zac Efron movies every Saturday
我每周都看ZF的电影
And normal self expression doesn't suit me either
并且正常的表达方式都不适合我
That's why my degree is in musical theater
这就是为啥我学戏剧表演
I'm so gay man...
我就是基啊哈哈




作者: tfz0805    时间: 2021-1-8 21:26
谢谢楼主分享




欢迎光临 腐漫控 (http://fumankong4.cc/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3